We are glad to invite you to take part in the
VI International Research-to-Practice Conference of Students,
Postgraduates and Young Scholars
“MODERN PROBLEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES IN THE SPHERE OF TOURISM, HOTEL BUSINESS, SERVICE: RUSSIAN AND FOREIGN EXPERIENCE”
The conference venue: Higher School of Business, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don.
The form of the conference: On campus and off campus (Microsoft Teams platform).
Duration: 6 – 7 April 2023.
Participants: bachelor, master students; postgraduates; young scholars.
Languages: Russian, English.
Conference proceedings will be published in the Scientific Electronic Library (eLIBRARY.RU) www.elibrary.ru.
The purpose of the conference: stimulation of research and project activities of students, postgraduates and young scientists of Russia and foreign countries in the field of tourism, hotel business, service.
- TOURIST RECREATION RESOURCES OF RUSSIA AND THE WORLD.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE HOSPITALITY
- TOURISM ECONOMY: GLOBAL AND NATIONAL TRENDS
- EXCURSION BUSINESS AND MUSEUM AFFAIRS
- THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN MODERN CONDITIONS
- SERVICE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT: PROBLEMS, TRENDS AND PROSPECTS
Terms & conditions of participation
Abstract submission deadline: 25/04/2023
Manuscripts should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts with errors that do not correspond to the topic of the section will be returned to the author for revision.
- A contact person – a participant of the conference (or the first author), should fill in the application. Co-authors of manuscripts do not need to fill out a separate application.
- The authors of the manuscripts can be bachelors, master, postgraduate students, young scholars.
- Manuscripts could be published independently or in co-authorship with senior colleagues (supervisors).
- Maximum two articles are accepted from one author.
- The program committee of the conference checks all submitted manuscripts in the “Anti-plagiarism” system. The originality of the text must be at least 60%.
- Articles that do not comply with the rules of registration, requirements for originality of the text, for publication in the conference proceedings are not accepted.
The registration fee is not charged from participants from foreign universities
The conference participant gets:
– Manuscripts publication in the E-Book of Conference proceedings (up to 3 pages);
– E- certificate of Conference participation.
Program committee contacts:
– Natalya Igorevna Shkatelova, conference coordinator;
– Roman Igorevich Sukhov, head. Department of Tourism;
– Marianna Vladimirovna Yakimenko, head. Department of Management Technologies in the Tourism Industry.
All organizational issues could be discussed be e-mail email@example.com
Higher School of Business
Southern Federal University
st. 23rd line, 43